Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Painted Autumn accordion book/box

I saw this on Anne's Happy Stamper you tube but I can't find it again. Luckily I took not of the measurements as I watched the video so was able to make this afternoon. It fits together brilliantly. So tonight I have been shopping for things to fill it with. Since taking the pictures I have made a lovely bookmark style card to go in the first pocket then I have those individually wrapped Biscoti biscuits and some envelope wrapped fruit tea bags. I love it and thinkI will make a couple for my next craft fair, they would be wonderful gift card holders.






























We will be making this on Saturday along with the home decor plaque and a surprise item. A little clue.... the surprise item involves......a chocolate orange!
Isn't that a lovely little box.



Shopping
Painted Harvest Punch                      144667
Stitched Framelets                             145372
Painted Autumn Designer Paper       144613
12 x 12 Old Olive card                       144622

Shopping online is easy. Click on the number next to the item you are interested in and you will go directly to that item in the online shop. Use the hostess number below then in October I will send you some Christmas Stampin'Up goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment