Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Hugs from Shelli


Shelli Gardner is the wonderful lady who started Stampin'Up over 30 years ago. In America they have a monthly subscription called Paper Pumpkin. Every month a box of goodies drops through the letter box and what is in it, is a surprise.
Tonight from 11 o clock a Paper Pumpkin box called 'Hugs from Shelli' is available in the European market. This is going to be so popular.
In the box will be:-

A set of exclusive stamps
One classic ink spot
Paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 designs)
12 co ordinating envelopes
Adhesives and embellishments.


Coordinating colours for this kit are :- Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla, one or two of my favourites.



At onstage we made one of the cards that is in the kit.  These are so great for everyone new to stamping, you only need to stamp the sentiment. The putting together is simple but you finish with a really lovely looking card. I am ordering mine tonight. If you want me to add one to my order for you get in contact in the next hour, or order online  here



  • These are the bits we got in our kit. I didn't get the stamp set to bring home but I do have lots of other sentiments that I could add to this card. 
  • My order will go in at 11.30 this evening. Message me to get your order added to it. k x

No comments:

Post a Comment