Pages

Sunday 14 February 2021

From the knitting needles this week

 The knitting needles have been busy this week, a jumper and a snuggly waistcoat for Jasper. The jumper in double knitting is a lovely pattern, its got drop shoulder sleeves which I always find easier and a round neck option. This pattern also has buttons on the shoulders. Lovely in a plain colour way I will reknit in a pattern wool at some point. 


The little waistcoat is knitted in chunky. The wool on the ball was lovely, soft and warm, when knitted up I thought it was a bit dark for a toddler I also ran out and didn't have enough to complete the armhole edges! So I bought an extra ball in the bright gold. I would have liked a royal blue but couldn't find anything that was quite the right shade. Love this and I'm sure he will look a bobby dazzler in it. 



All wool is from knitting Network

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the best helpful article for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete