I collected together DSP in autumn colours and picked out similar shades of ink including old olive, summer starfruit, crumb cake and tangerine tango.
I cut the Dsp so that I had about 1 dozen of each leaf/paper shade. Before I looked at the leaves I used the diamond glaze to coat the acorns.
Then I sat arranged the leaves on a dinner plate until I was happy with the layout. This did take a bit of time.
The dsp is so good that curling with the scissor blade was enough for them to hold their shape whilst I glued them all in place.
When the circle was complete I went to gather the now dry acorns only to find 2 missing. When I went to bed I found them stuck to the bottom of my cardigan and they didn't want to come unstuck!
Hope you like this.