Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

This weekend I wanted to limit my resources and make a set of cards using the patterned occasions stamps from SAB.
Resources:-
Pack of In colour pens  
Comfort Cafe DSP
A4 mixed pack In Colour Card
Butterfly punch
Rhinestones

This would be a £46.50 spend so the stamps come free.

The samples are similar to other card I have posted. Additional items that could be bought include, bakers twine, bitty butterfly punch, lace trim.

Here are 2 of the cards, I will post the other 3 tomorrow.



 I have kept them very simple.. I have coloured the heart using the fine nib of raspberry ripple rather than punching out using the owl punch. I have used the bitty butterfly punch just to show the difference and how well they go together. See you tomorrow with the other 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment