Saturday, 29 June 2013

Best of Flowers

A lovely set of stamps. After the success of my 'stamp a sack' I used this set again for my class in Midgley last week. I changed the colourways  but took the originals to show. Its surprising how different things can look when produced with different colours.

 I also wanted to teach the skill of inking the block and spritzing with water then stamping the background. We had a lot of fun with that and made some mess! We will definitely be doing it again.



 On this  last card we swapped the yellow and turquoise in class, this made the sentiment really pop.
Three pretty and useful cards was the agreed opinion at the end of a fun afternoon.
Why not join us for the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment