Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Wetlands

As a Stampin'Up! demonstrator I belong to a great team. We have team bloghops which IT wise is too advanced for me but at the moment we have a weekly colour challenge. I have really enjoyed this as it often uses colour combinations I wouldn't think of.
This week it is Black, Sahara sand, pool party and crisp cantaloupe. Once I put the card out I knew what I wanted to do.



I have used the pool party and crisp cantaloupe ink pads on a clear block then misted the block with water then stamped on the card with the block.
I dried the paper with the heat gun then stamped the birds. I used the sahara sand to stamp the wheat along the edge.

The printed image is distressed along the edges then mounted onto 3 equal widths of pool party, crisp cantaloupe and sahara sand card. The the whole piece is mounted onto black.

The ribbon is pool party seam binding.







All the inks, card and stamp set are available from Stampin'Up! Get in contact with me to order yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment