Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Mixed Bunch and a sneak look at blendabilities and a paper from the new paper stack

New to Satmpin'Up1 are blendabilities. They come in packs of 3, 3 shades of one colour. I have used the Rich Razzleberry as this is one of my favourite colours.
I punched out the flower then coloured trying to get the petals to fade from dark in the middle to light at the edge. It does take some practise. When you are colouring it all looks very dark but as it dries it fades out giving a smoother colour.
The style of card is an old favourite with a punched out piece which gave me an opportunity to show you one of the papers in the new paper stack. I have then used the punched out flower, sponging light around the edges and adding a pearl. The card colour is Blackberry Bliss, one of the new 'in colours' I know I shall use a lot of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment