Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Monday Male Make


I ve used 3 punches on this card.
The label punch has been around for a while now and fits this particular stamp really well.
Newer are the tag top punch which takes a 2" wide piece of card and creates a very professional looking tag top.  I could have rounded the bottom corners but decided that would soften it more that I wished.
The chevrons or arrow points going up the side are the punch outs from the chevron punch. I still have the piece of card them came out of to use on a card next week so come back and take a look!.

The background is stamped with the hardwood stamp, I think this is on everyones desk or on their wish list Here it is stamped in basic grey on the white naturals paper, which is something I haven't used much. Give it a try, it is a bit different.
Just the smokey slate chevron ribbon to finish it off.
Great male card, I think. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment