Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Wedding Invitations.




Using Stampin'Up! card, pink pirouette and brushed gold and the Stampin'Up!clay I have created a set of wedding stationary for my best friends son and soon to be wife.

They chose the colours and the theme after I had created a selection of samples. They loved the clay feathers which are coloured with Stampin'Up! markers. I used the fine feather stamps on the RSVP envelope and the evening invitations.

Once we had all the information on the small 3" x 3" squares of paper they decided they would like it making into a little book, which was a very snug fit in the box. The folding box idea was courtesy of Francis Martin (see blogs I follow).

                                         









                                                                                     If you would like your wedding invites made to your own design (with a little help from me) get in touch to arrange an informal chat. 







No comments:

Post a Comment