Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Little Buddy

This stamp set appealed to me straight away, not sure why as I don't usually do cute and I don't have small children.

There are 3 little monsters, a balloon and a cake stamp in the set with 3 sentiments.

The first card I have used the blendabilities to colour it, but only blending on the face. This technique takes some practice so for a first attempt I'm quite pleased. The sentiment is in the set too. The ribbon is the island indigo in the new catalogue.








 This second card has been coloured with the marker pens, something I don't do often but I only have a couple of the blendabilities sets.
I have used low tack paper, stamped and cut out as a mask to crowd the little monsters. I have added rhinestones as the spots on the monster at the front and a little bow in the strawberry slush thick bakers twine.

I'm quite pleased with how they have turned out. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment