Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Hostess stamp set: Life's Adventure

My eldest son has moved back to Oxford this month. I haven't seen the flat yet but he reckons they will be there for a while which is good as I love Oxford.

This is his welcome card I wanted to encompass more than just the house move as he has a new job and seems to be more settled than he has been for a long time.

The stamp set used is one of the hostess sets. Hold a party and get a great stamp set for a tenner!
I have used the stamping up markers to colour the stamp before stamping.
The sentiment is from 'The really good greetings' set which has an interesting variety of 6 stamps.

The base card is Cajun Craze, not a colour I have used very often but it looks good with the very vanilla. The Designer paper is from the 'Flashback' collection.



Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment