Starting with the vellum we tore across the rectangle, so two pieces were alike.
We stamped the large and the small snowflake from the set using the white ink. I find it a bit 'claggy' but it works really well if you are not too heavy handed. We then set this aside to dry and made a different card. This ink does take a while to dry and smudges really badly.
Once dry We added candy dots to the top two corners then glue dots underneath and stuck the vellum to the card. This enabled me to position the sentiment where it looked right. For this I used Night of Navy.
I tied the two ends of the White Satin Ribbon together then cut to make the tie over at the side. I put a glue dot under the ribbon to hold the vellum in place.
Lastly added three Rhinstones. I have a lot of this size left as I tend to use the smaller ones on the sheet first.
There are so many ways you could use this as a base but decorate it differently. I hope you like it.