Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

Fringe Scissors meet Hardwood

Its been a funny old day so far. Had to go to Huddersfield to Yorkshire music library to deliver and pick up scores for the rehearsal tonight as we start work on Brigadoon. A funny tale of........ come and watch and find out in April.
Craft wise I have had a project in mind for a while to do in a workshop in January so I thought I would give it a go, iron out the problems time it to see how long it took etc. After 3 hours work I am only 1/2 way through! Might have to re think this one. This was taken in natural light at 3 o clock in the afternoon. Don't like winter.




At least this part shows off the fringe scissors and the wonderful Hardwood stamp which I love but haven't used as busy doing Christmas cards...... maybe I could incorporate it there too. Thinking.... This picture was taken using the flash. The system has cut the bottom part of the picture off but I hope you can see how the scissors work.



No comments:

Post a Comment