Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

To Washi Tape or not to Washi Tape

I must admit to having a bit of a love for rolls of wash tape but I am still struggling to find a use for it! 

I have tried cards but always feel they look scruffy. Everyone else's cards look great using it then I had a lightbulb moment....... I am a fan of tearing paper, vellum etc I always tear the double sided tape and I was tearing the wash tape, when I cut it with scissors it looked so much better.
Many thanks to another lady on pintrest for this idea......I've used washi tape successfully!


 Gorgeous grunge being on the table was used first, in Always Artichoke, not a colour I have used much. Muddy green is what I would call it.

I then cut short lengths of washi tape and put it over the big blotches from the gorgeous grunge. It just added a splash of colour.


 I stamped a tree punched and added that on dimensionals. I think I wold like to colour the bauble with dazzling details just to give it a bit more bling.

Some random snowflakes and luscious Wild Wasabi ribbon and Voila  a card with washi tape that looks good.


The sentiment is from the Really Good Greetings set that you get free is you have a qualifying party in October. Ring now for more details.



No comments:

Post a Comment