Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

long time no blog....

Hello
Its ages since I last blogged and so much has changed. Firstly I have started a new job. Its only part time but it has taken me ages to re organise my routine. Then with Christmas so close I have spent hours making Christmas cards for friends, family and customers.
I have lots to share with you so here goes.
Weekly Deals
At the moment we know these are continuing until 5th January. This weeks has some really good deals and it is worth going online and ordering via my online shop. The dies have a good discount on them, I use both sets regularly. The 'in colour' marker pens are a great way of strting your collection. You can use these to ink stamps with so if you haven't got the ink pads these are a cheaper way to start getting the colours you want.
If you want further details message me. I have an order going in on Saturday if you would rather not order online.

I will be back tomorrow with some makes

No comments:

Post a Comment