Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Spring summer catalogue and Sale A Bration

Well here it is folks. The new seasonal catalogue and SAB brochure. I will be sending them out between Christmas and New Year. You can start to purchase from 5th January. Either contact me to place your order or go online to my shop  www.karenwatts.stampinup.net The brochures are also there from5th January for you to look through.



This is a sneak peak at the card I made at the Stampin'Up! SAB tour. A demonstrators get together where we were shown some of the new products. Being able to order products early and get a discount are just two of the reasons I became a demonstrator, there are loads more, not least the number of new friends I have made. Joining during Sale a bration is a brilliant idea. contact me for a chat.




No comments:

Post a Comment