Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Male Monday Guy greetings


The Guy greetings stamp set has been out again. This time I have used the shoes! Love these, think they are really cute.




I have used the stampin'up! notecards in crumb cake. I have used the 'Flashback designer paper. The very vanilla card has been punched with the tag top punch which is one of my 'can't do without' punches. I have stamped the tag using soft suade ink, stamping some direct and some as stamped off images. I then stamped the shoes once in real red and cut them out. This sentiment just says it from the heart I am sure there are lots of people in everyones life that this would fit.








Inside the card I have added the 'Worlds Greatest' banner, also part of this stamp set. Contact me to get yours

No comments:

Post a Comment