Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Box card for baby

The teacher I am working with is about to go off on maternity week. And the 'Baby we've  Grown' stamp set is on the retirement list but I think it might be a keeper for me.
 I have used the 'Lullaby' paper which does retire at the end of the May.
Again the little flower punch in the 'Itty Bitty Accents' punch set has come out. I do use this a lot. Luckily its not retiring!
There is a lovely little pink box to go with this but its not quite ready for its photo taking

We have had a class today, making one of these for other celebrations and events. Here are my other two samples with their boxes.








I would love to run a class making some more of these, what about Thursday May 14th 7.00pm £8 Message me if you would like to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment