Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Painted petals again! Diorama box card again!


And here is another one. I made this yesterday after I had made the wedding card, I wanted another go at the measurements especially to make the box as that is the part I find most difficult. This one ended up with three lids of varying degrees of loose fit until I got it right!

The paper with the lovely 'pacific point' flowers is just stunning. But then I love all the papers in this pack. I stamped the central panel with one of the flowers from 'Beautiful Bunch' I also used the stamp on the inside along with a few of the flower centres.




 For the flower on the front I have used 3 punches. The 'Blossom punch', the 'Fun Flower punch', and the 'Pansy punch'. I crumpled these then stuck them together, I have curled the petals with scissors. The centre of this large flower is a stamp from the beautiful bunch then punched with the 7/8" scallop circle.  The small flower is the petite petal punch.
The sentiment is from the painted petals stamp set.



 This is the box for the card with a tight fitting lid! The yellow  ribbon  is the belly band.
I enjoyed this card too!

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment