Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Papillion Potpourri

Yay, man box emptied, cable found. So here is a late blog.
A week on Sunday I am repeating my Crafternoon Tea at Westgate Wine and Cheese shop/cafe in Halifax.
As the weather has been so lovely this week I have decided to have a butterfly theme. This is one of the cards that will be available for you to make. I will post another one next Thursday and keep the last one a secret until after the event.
I haven't had a lot of crafting mojo the last few weeks so have done quite a bit of surfing on Pintrest. This is a pintrest inspired make.
A  simple make so non crafters who come can make a lovely card.
I love black and orange and the newsprint adds an interesting background.


Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment