Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Male Card 5 Adventure Bound

The stamp set used for this card is the one that has been in the catalogue the longest and I believe that the majority of demonstrators have this and obviously lots of their customers. I bought this last month and this is its first outing. I can see lots of makes for that special day in December that I will not mention in May!

Again I have used another piece of the Adventure Bound paper stack. The designs are just stunning. As soon as I saw this one I knew it would work with 'Lovely as a Tree' stamp set.







I have added a small piece of linen thread wrapped three times and tied around the join between the paper and the stamped image. As a natural thread I thought it went well here.
The sentiment is from the 'Crazy for You' set which is in the spring summer catalogue. There is a very large range of stamps in the set - 33stamps.  30 of them are sentiments then there are 2 flowers and one leaf. A really good value for money stamp set. It is also part of a bundle with the 'hello you' thinlits dies. On the inside of the card I have added 'hello'.
Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment