Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

WATERCOLOUR WINGS


This is a stamp set you will really want. Its just brilliant. For these cards I have only used 3 stamps, there 15 in the set. More samples next week.

These cards are made with the new thick white card on pg 149 of the catalogue. Its really good for card bases and for embossing. I have layered these with more white that I have run through the big shot in the 'Fluttering' embossing folder. I think its lovely.

Patty an American demonstrator has studied her local butterflies and come up with a list of stamping up colours you can put together to be as like real butterflies as possible. This can be found at http://www.pattystamps.typepad.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2015/06/how-to-stamp-watercolor-wings-butterfly-set-video-tutorial.html

I really enjoyed doing these and have kept them simple.







No comments:

Post a Comment