Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board Bags. Lots of them

I struggled to get going with creative stamping this morning so I got the boards out. The envelope board, the box board and the gift bag board. I had only used the Gift Bag Board at training so I thought I would have another go. Makes great bags for children's parties, delicate grandmother presents and even Christmas pressies.







I started with a 'Minion' Many thanks to Linda Higgins, www.lhiggins.blogspot.com.au
for the inspiration. I had a lot of fun with this one and actually made 3! Its all punched and no stamping. Wouldn't this make a cool goody bag at the end of a birthday party.








Number 2 box, notice the difference at the top. The Minion has a flap over the top and I have used velcro fastening. On this box I have used the second part of the punch action to put holes evenly around the top then threaded ribbon through. To be precise this isn't ribbon its the 'In colour' Mint Macaron lace.  It matches the card and the paper from the 'pretty petals' paper stack on page 144 of the catalogue
The sentiment is stamped on the card punched with the triple banner punch. The sentiment is from the hostess stamp set 'Floral Wings' The decoration is an In colour flower with a pearl in the centre, so pretty.









This is the bag we made at training. It has the flap over like the first bag but uses the lace like the second bag. The papers are from the 'pretty petals' stack on page 144 of the main catalogue.




How about the crocodile bag. This bag has a flap that I have attached the largest die cut 'deco label' This green is from this years In Colours, its called Cucumber Crush. What a brilliant crocodile. This is also cased from Linda Higgins. The teeth are made using the flags from the balloon die set. Tra la la Never smile at a crocodile.....tra la la.















Lastly knowing its only 22 Fridays until Christmas I thought I would make a start. A fun Christmas bag. I have put the punched out bag through inked wall embossing folder. Its a bit fiddly but worth the effort. It creates a great chimney.

The boots are made with the heart punch! then the pointy bit nipped off. The confetti star punch and glimmer paper just add a bit of sparkle to the navy background.

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment