Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Christmas, Flurry of Wishes

This week will show a host of Christmas cards. I think next Monday I will show you my top 5 picks from the seasonal catalogue. If you haven't seen it yet see it here.

Today its the Flurry of Wishes, stamp set. I was inspired by Brian. Yes a male demonstrator, I think he must have almost every stamp in the catalogue, He posts everyday, very different style to me but I do like his makes. see him here. The first card is CASEd from Brian then I have gone onto make one in a different colour set. It would be interesting to know which you prefer.

Card 1




I actually used the 'One sheet Wonder' technique.  Three colours Pear Pizzazz, Mint Macaron and Lost Lagoon. I picked one colour for each size of snowflake and stamped a whole A4 sheet.
From this sheet I cut the three panels then mounted them onto Lost Lagoon card. The sentiment is stamped in Lost lagoon and then I have used the oval dies to cut it out and the background.
If you look carefully you can see I have used some of the new White Perfect Accents (pg 160 in the main catalogue)


















Here we have the card in alternative colours. Here I have used Early expresso, soft suede and crumb cake I have created it in exactly the same way as the previous card. I have used Very Vanilla rather than whisper white so the Perfect Accents didn't look right so I decided not to use anything

So which do you prefer?



No comments:

Post a Comment