Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Wonderland 2


































The Stampin'Up Wonderland stamp set was still out so I thought I would create something a bit different to yesterdays.


The Gently Falling Snow embossing folder is lovely and used here to frame the image really does give a winter feeling.

As yesterday I have heat embossed the trees, then reused the gold theme with the layering, the sentiment and the ribbon.

The ribbon is in the seasonal catalogue, it also comes in silver.



3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card
    Thank’s for sharing๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style...so sophisticated. I've been playing with gold leaf on water color Christmas cards. This will be a nice challenge. Thank you for sharing.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and elegant. It's simple but it says it. And very easy I would think to mass produce. Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete