Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

Winter Wonderland

The next few days show cards with a bit of bling. Gold and Black being the theme using the Winter Wonderland Designer Paper.

First up:-



 Starting with a black base card I have then added a sheet of gold striped vellum. The trees are stamped onto plain vellum with Mossy Meadow green and stamped off. I have them attached this to a piece of the white shimmer card. I have added this at an angle and then cut the protruding corners off! When I was looking at the sentiment I wasn't sure whether to follow the proper horizontal or the top line of the white card, I am still not sure about this but friends say it works for them.  The gold satin ribbon and bow with the gold heat embossed snowflake and gold cord adding the bling.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment