Pages

Thursday 19 November 2015

Notebooks, designed.....

Firstly apologies for no post yesterday, I must have missed the publish button! Even though I checked back I didn't notice that my little notebooks hadn't shown...... I blame the rain....which is torrential again.

This post should really be called snipping and sticking. Whilst having my lunch the other day I watched the latest video from Stampin'Up UK office, 4 talented UK demonstrators talking about some of the benefits and really good bits of being a demonstrator. Its worth a watch, see it here. During the video one of the demonstrators talked about the Hello December project life kit in the seasonal catalogue and how you could create cards and notebook covers with the content and not do project life or any actual stamping! I had a light bulb moment. I knew I had a project life accessory pack, well part of one as I had used the numbers for my advent calendar plus I had a stack of little notebooks in the bottom of a box somewhere a n d I have a school  fair coming up.

I gathered everything together and these 11 little books took me 1 hour. I have used up all the designer paper I had left from a previous class and my display cards, I have used the new festive flower punch, some red glimmer paper. I have also used a few bits of old papers but with current embellishments. I think they have worked well and I am well pleased, just hope they sell.














These two are decorated with flowers made using the festive flower punch, again no stamping!















And four using old designer paper but current embellishments.












And this is my advent calendar I used the numbers for.













Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment