Pages

Saturday 5 December 2015

Day 11 of my 12 makes for a Christmas fair - Christmas wreaths with fairy lights


I have had some white wicker wreaths for quite a while and I really wanted to do something christmassy with them. I found some really pretty fairy lights with little gold hearts and bells on them and just wrapped them round then I had the lightbulb moment.





Out came my big shot and the flower die, then all my flower punches. I had planned on using the poinsettia punch but I haven't done that one yet. Because its christmas I had to use the shiny silver and red foiled card and the glimmer papers.








The lights I bought for the wreaths are not quite what I wanted as the battery holders are a bit big. I wanted lights that only needed 2 batteries but these are not so easily available. When I made the second one I wrapped the battery pack in ribbon to try and disguise it better. But the lights are pretty.




Love the roses the die makes. Good old hot glue gun came into its own although I could have done with some gloves, that glue is very hot when it comes out!












Then I made one in red and gold














 So which colour is your favourite? Although I usually do a red and gold tree I think I am into the silver and black this year. Have the eldest son's birthday before I think about the christmas tree!

These two products are from the Autumn /Winter catalogue and only available until 4th January -

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com


These products are from the Annual Catalogue. If you would like a copy of this please get in touch and I will post you one out for the cost of postage which would be returned on receiving your first order.



No comments:

Post a Comment