Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Special orders, birthday, graduation, christening/birth frames

The box frames are popular for lots of things at the moment. I make them up to order. They are one of my favourite makes, I love getting the new orders and coming up with ideas.  I have done birthdays, graduation, wedding and birth.


This young lady has ordered a number of these over the past 18 months and they have all been very different. This time it is for the birthday of her best friend. It is mainly about her dreams for the future, travelling, taking amazing photos as well as what she enjoys at the moment, cakes, shopping and playing cards with her friends. Being young they also laugh at the amount of slang they use when talking to each other.





I hope the birthday girl has a lovely day and likes her present from her best friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment