Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

Balloons galore

This is one of the new bundles in the Stampin'Up spring summer catalogue.
















I think its brilliant particularly for those of you who haven't got a Big Shot. The punch does the two sizes of balloon. To economise on card its best to cut a 1" stip and feed it through the size that you want, this way you can punch lots quickly without waisting a sheet of card.



The three central balloons are punched from the Blushing Bride glimmer card. Isn't this pretty.






The inside has a little stamping too.






Using the smokey slate as a matt layer between the blushing bride and very vanilla just lifts  the colours.      









                         


Today I have used blushing bride, think I might do a pale blue one next week. This shade of pink is not sugary and sweet and I prefer it to the pink pirouette.  I have stamped lots of the balloons and used  low tack paper to cover the first stamped ones so I could build up a whole bunch behind.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment