Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

Berry Basket and Hamburger Box Dies

These two dies are on weekly deals, which makes them very good value for money. I have an order going in tomorrow - Tuesday at 8.30pm. Message me if you would like to order yours or buy online. Offer closes at 10.59pm Tuesday 26th Jan.

I admit I haven't used my Berry Basket die since last summer when I made them as party favours for a friends 21st. So two quick makes to show you today.




























This one in Rose red, clean lines looks crisp. The stripy edge is a little piece of DSP I had left
over from a last summer pack. There are lots of lovely papers you could use. The bow is made with the bow builder punch finishes it off beautifully.

Alternatively here is one made in designer paper, I hadn't any minty green tissue paper to stuff it with so put the pink in for the last picture just to show what it would look like. I have used 2 pieces of the mint macaron lace to make the handle which I think gives it a bit of country style - shabby chic?





 Now for the burger box, you can have a bit of fun with this one, I have seen it with the sides cut out and filled with acetate and the box made into aquarium. Such talented people about. The best thing I managed was the 'dogs'. I am not big on punch art but really enjoyed making these.






What do you think? Which one would you like in your stash?

The products have an amazing discount:-
The Berry Basket is £26.25 thats £8.75 in savings.
The Hamburger box is £29.25 thats £9.75 in savings.
Add a punch and a pack of paper making it £45 and you would qualify for a free item from the SAB brochure. message me for details. 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment