Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Sneek Peek 10


One of my very good friends had quite a major operation on Christmas eve, happily she is home and starting to get about again. I have saved her spring summer catalogue to send out this weekend as something to cheer her up a bit and I have made her this lovely card with the Birthday Blooms stamp set. I have now used nearly all the stamps in this set and the two remaining sentiments are certainly going to be used at some point.


This time I have water coloured with watermelon wonder. as I wanted to add some of the new glossy ribbon, think this will be great for making those ribbon roses, such a rich colour. I have cut the from panel shorter so that the ribbon shows when the card is closed.


The paper is again from the Birthday Bouquet pack


 What do you think?
Tomorrow you can order from the spring summer catalogue and get your Sale A Bration items,
 not got the catalogues,
 get in contact and I will send you one.



No comments:

Post a Comment