Pages

Friday 1 January 2016

Sneek Peek 6 - Male Themed

Happy New Year 
This year for me is going to be the year of card sending. Although I make lots I send very few. Thats about to change.

Today I have pictures of the male themed paper stack.


The male themed page is called Going Places. 

The paper stack as always if just fab. I am always drawn to the the male theme papers, last years were really good and I have a full pack of that left. This years colours are basic black, delightful dijon, Lost Lagoon, mossy meadow, sahara sand and very vanilla.

To day you will see each paper in the 6' x 6' stack, 48 sheets, 4 of each double sided piece. Each picture shows both sides of one sheet of paper.








 I really love the script paper









What do you think of the swirly papers


So which is your favourite sheet? 
Tomorrow I have a make for you using these papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment