Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Wednesday - Mid Week Male card

For the next few weeks mid-week will be a male make. There are so many stamp sets and the lovely going places paper stack I have lots of ideas. I do need to think about a fancy fold card using these resources but for today we have a standard c6 card.


I love the little 'plough' star stamp in the going places set but I felt it needed more stars around it so...... 'gorgeous grunge' is back on the desk. I notice there is another background stamp in spring summer catalogue called................... need to have a closer look at that one. The stamping is all done in 'hello honey' mainly because my 'delightful dijon' ink seems to have gone for a walk! I have used the confetti star punch on a little piece of crushed curry and slipped that behind a piece of the paper from the going places stack.


The sentiment is punched with the 1" circle punch but to back this with another punched circle left me in a muddle as the 1 3/8" circle was too big so I have inked the edge instead.




The compass is stamped in black then I have cut it out. I also stamped the compass in 'hello honey' then cut out the hands. Then are mounted with a dimensional and ahem added to the centre. The compass has then been added to a 2" punched circle of black.



No comments:

Post a Comment