Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

Last Wildflower Fields Birthday card.

This is the last one for the moment! A pretty background paper matched by the flower from the SAB stamp set Flowering Fields.. And some matching ribbon.

Again I have used the 'calypso coral'. Today I have used the marker pens to colour the stamp then my aqua painter to put some extra colour on the flower. I must try  out the blender pens for this type of work. Funny how we all revert to what we are comfortable with.

I think this one is a winner don't you?


An addition today, in many of my photos you get a little bit of sight of what surrounds my house, so as a treat on this very cold morning I thought I would show you what is outside one of my two windows I use to take my photographs. This is from one of the 6 living room windows, the north facing one.  I am so lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment