Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Mothers Day Cards are on the table.....

As its mothers day a week on Sunday I thought I had better crack on with my final 2 styles of card. Other one tomorrow.

Both of these will be for sale in my Etsy Shop as well as being available for classes.

Next week I have 4 nights ready for classes - one is booked. You get together with 3 friends and I will bring everything for all of you to make a mothers day card each, complete with box, tissue paper and ribbon. £35. Contact me to book yours (Must live within 10 miles of Halifax).

Today I have the tri fold shutter card. These can be done in lots of colour ways and with plainer papers, you will get a choice.





 The detail
Now the packaging  -                                                                                    tissue paper wrap -                                                                                               into the box -                                 decorated lid on -                           lace wrap with bow. Pretty.
















No comments:

Post a Comment