Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Wildflower fields paper and Grateful bunch for a birthday.

Before I show you this card I would like to welcome all the people who are new to seeing my blog. Many of you are joining me via my Facebook business page which is wonderful. If you pop your email address into the box to the right you will get notification of when I have added a new post. I don't get to see this list so I'm not going to contact you. :)    I just know things over the next few weeks are going to be busy and posts to my fb page may get a little erratic although my blog will just happen everyday.

Todays make is another birthday card and again in a colour I really haven't used. Infact I have a whole unopened pack of this colour of card and its been on the shelf for nearly a year. This is 'hello honey'. I love 'crushed curry' which I get through at a rate of knots, its brighter and less subtle.
The paper dictated hello honey so that is what I have used.
The flowers are stamped from the 'grateful bunch' set, then I have water coloured, daubed then fussy cut.  The larger white jewels are just the right size for the centres, I have used all my small ones!
The sentiment is from the' butterfly basics'. This set I am using in the workshop on 12th March.

To finish it off I have used the wink of Stella pen just to add a bit of sparkle to the flower petals.







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment