Pages

Thursday 28 April 2016

Baubles

I didn't fancy mid week male today so I'm leaving that until next week.

Today I opened a box of stamps that came with last weeks order. I resisted this at Christmas but now that I have the little brush and sponge thing for using with the big shot intricate dies I decided to create with the embellished ornaments.

I have kept it plain and simple, black and silver. I have used the black glimmer paper which I do like behind the silver then mounted onto ordinary black card which I have matted and layered with silver foil.
The dies, brush and sponge thing did their job the 'bits came out really easily. The sentiment is stamped in versa mark the heat embossed with silver embossing powder.
I think this may become a favourite this year.








The detail on these dies is amazing. Can you see the black glimmer paper sparkling through.













the sentiment is lovely for those in the family we don't see very often.
And the inside too.


Are we going to make lots of these together this year, watch out for class details in the next few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment