Pages

Saturday 21 May 2016

Monochrome Washi Tape Weekend

Some weeks ago I told you about the wonderful time I had at Stampin Up Convention in Telford. Its one of the perks of being a demonstrator. The next one is in November in Telford again and then we get to go  to Amsterdam in April next year. Exciting times ahead. If you want to join me and be a part of the Stampin Up family get in contact. Free choice of starter kit, for £99 you get £130 of goodies plus business supplies and free shipping. Email me

Whilst at convention in Telford one of our free gifts was a full pack of washi tape. Now I am not an expert with this 'stuff' and generally don't use it but a challenge is a challenge.  And I am quite pleased with this one.


The 'hello' is from one the 2016 SAB sets The one punch with the curvy corner punch just finishes it off. So sad this punch is not carried forward to the new catalogue. Not got one order online, click on link.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete