Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2016

New Technique Bokeh?

I have a class tomorrow and was asked to do this new technique. I have loads of backgrounds made but what to do with them and what colours to stick to. In the end I went back to the lovely swallowtail as it was still out from the blog hop last Saturday. The pictures on this are not brilliant as we have had quite a grey day and needed lights on.

I have used 2 of the new in colours for this one, Sweet Sugarplum and Flirty Flamingo, along with my old favourite Rich Razzleberry. So these three colours were daubed over some whisper white then with a stencil of 4 sizes of circles punched out I added the white ink. I find its very messy but am so pleased with the results it makes it worth it.

Finally to make it a bit different I have stamped an extra wing, sticking along the body then covering with a old large pearl and some of the white embellishments.The whole is them matted and layered with the sweet sugarplum and flirty flamingo card onto a rich razzleberry base card.






I think its quite a stunner what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment