Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

Playful Palette Designer paper again

And I still haven't used one of the more psychedelic papers. I liked this one it looks a bit like a wall with the coloured blocks so that is how I have treated it.

First I stamped the flower bunch from Awesomely artistic in Emerald envy... really getting to like that colour. Then I had a play with my punches, leaves and little flowers, fun fun fun.
The sentiment is from a new set in the 2016 catalogue Layering Love. I admit to initially stamping the sentiment on the paper but it looked a little washed out and I really wanted it to pop. Now that I am looking at the card and writing about it I think I am going to go back and stamp a little dragon fly and fussy cut then attach to the sentiment! Funny how these things come to you later.











No comments:

Post a Comment