Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

Team Training

I love going to team training. We go to The paper Haven in Pudsey once a month and its a lovely social morning, we do do a little business, well Julie talks business to us, then we craft with a little project that will be useful in our classes and parties, then we lunch.
If you fancy joining me, getting a discount on everything Stampin Up, making new friends with a shared interest, join my team, become a Stampin Up demonstrator.  Message me here

This months makes are very similar to what I posted last Friday. They are to show off the new 'In Colours' and I do like them all. I thought the 'Emerald Envy was a bit over the top and I'm very much a green person but now I have used it a few times its a firm favourite.
Which colour do you like the best?


No comments:

Post a Comment