Pages

Saturday 14 May 2016

Well today I have emptied at least 4 boxes, it feels like 400 and I ache in plases I didn't know could ache, needless to say I haven't cleared enough space to do any crafting yet. I would love Mary Poppins to drop in and wave her wand so that when I get there on Monday everything is put away and tidy.....
I was looking back at what I was making this time and last year and was surprised to find the watercolour wings, This is a lovely intricate stamp set and having the dies just expands the way these stamps can be used. Todays post is just simple triple stamping.



Notice the backgrounds on the two cards above, one uses the butterfly embossing folder and one the brick wall embossing folder.












































Love this stamp set. Going to use it lots in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment