Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Hostess Sets

I don't often buy the hostess sets but this one is just so cute and I have lots of ideas for amusing cards. The frog has had a lot of people laughing in the team I belong to but this card will make my family laugh as 2 of the boys will argue that it is them!

I love stamping the crowd scenes, I have done it with robins in the past for Christmas cards very effective. But old froggy looks just like Kermit, can you here him singing about the 'stair where I sit......'



The paper is from a well retired packet but I haven't bought any of the new papers yet that would be good with a frog!


The stamp set is called Love you Lots. You can only get this set if you host a party. Our Creative Den is an ideal place for hosting a party if you don't want to do it at home. Check out the website here, then contact me to arrange the date you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment