Pages

Saturday 9 July 2016

Blue and White

I have to admit this project is inspired by and cased form Linda Higgins mine are not quite the same but thats where the idea came from. She makes some lovely items, keep an eye on her blog.


4 pretty notecards with decorated envelopes. Very simple and easy to make.

In the middle now is the box that they all fit into. This paper is just stunning.


Here is the notecard holder all closed up.















And with the notecards inside.
This is the project for Fancy Fold Friday as the box is certainly a fancy fold!





So what have I used ;-

Floral Boutique papers     141663     £10.00
 Night of Navy ink            126970    £  6.00
Night of Navy card           106577    £  7.25
Floral Phrases stamps       141767    £16.00
White notecards               131527     £  5.50 (for a pack of 20)
2" circle punch                 133782     £16.00

All these items are available from my online shop, just click on any of the code numbers. This month is BONUS month, for every £45 you spend you will get a £4.50 voucher to spend during August. Want a new catalogue in your hand message me. Happy shopping.








2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like this set - its lovely = I have bought the bundle but not played with it yet! I will pop along to Linda's blog too now. Thank you for the Inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like this set - its lovely = I have bought the bundle but not played with it yet! I will pop along to Linda's blog too now. Thank you for the Inspiration x

    ReplyDelete