Pages

Sunday 3 July 2016

Next Saturday 10 cards class

To get everyone stocked up with a variety of cards we are holding a 
10 for £10
on saturday 9th July at Our Creative Den
Unit G3
Tenterfields Business Park, Burnley Road, Halifax HX2 6EQ

Everyone will get to try some of the fabulous new stamp sets and a few that have been carried over into the new catalogue that didn't see much action last year.  I will share them over the course of the next few days.
The first two are with one of those sets that hasn't seen as much action as it should have. I am thinking of doing a suite of cards with this, its such a pretty set.


Easy to stamp and the second step stamping is also made easy by the little arrows on the stamps but its not important to be accurate because of the way the flowers are drawn, quite sketchy.




Love the little bumble bee.



For the second set of two I have used one of the new sets that I really like.... the fairies!


Lots of magic fairy dust sprinkles around the edge of each card, then the little fairy with the added wings. I have used a blender pen to colour the fairy skirt and wings. 

The sentiment is from the watercolour words, first time out of the box but I will be using it more.

 The sentiment on this one is part of the fairy set. I love the font and the words are lovely.


Which of these two would be your favourite? I don't think I could choose!



No comments:

Post a Comment