Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Christmas inspired

Yes you can do Christmas with this set and I have lots more ideas for using this as a christmas stamp set.
This is the first card.I have used the torn paper technique for the snow. The 'merry' is a die from the 'Christmas Greetings Thinlits'. and 'christmas' from 'Holly Jolly Greetings'.  I enjoy the torn paper effect for the snow and doesn't that soft sky blue look cold.




This second card is much simpler.  The sentiment is from the 'Embellished Ornaments' stamp set and the wooden snowflake is out of my stash.

The robin is in the stamp set, there are two little birds each facing a different direction. I have used the aqua painter to add the red chest.                                                The tree is two stamps, the trunk and branches then the leaves over the top, this does give you the opportunity to use 2 different colours easily.



So which one do you like the best?


No comments:

Post a Comment