Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Thoughtful branches Day 3 A very special one.....

Now who would have thought that all those tree bits could make animals too. I found this on Pinterest here Thanks to Judy for the inspiration. Mine does look different but thats where the idea came from.

You need to be thinking about Baa Baa Black sheep......


Isn't she so cute. I did take the sentiment from Judy's card which I thought was brilliant. The ears are black card punched with the poinsettia punch! The body is the tree top die.


The feet are circles cut in halve with a bit snipped out of them!


I always love a button with some twine, ribbon or raffia threaded through them a strand bit for behind.

The background paper is from my stash as is the fence. I have done quite a bit of daubing and sponging, using pear pizzaz and soft sky. What do you think?


 Order the bundle here

No comments:

Post a Comment