Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Shaker Card 1

I meant to blog this yesterday but found I had left my camera in my studio so it would have been a story with no picture!
I am definitely not an expert at making these shaker cards, when I did the class yesterday afternoon we laughed as changing the order of putting it together didn't simplify it but the ladies had a bit of fun at my expense hey ho......
This was the first one and we thought it was the most complicated but I'm not sure when you see the third one on Saturday.
I haven't got enough leaves in mine to shake and that is my problem all the way through. At one point one of the attendees to the workshop couldn't seal hers as she had too many! It was one of those afternoons. :)



Really loving the watermelon wonder colour, never thought of it being an autumnal colour before. Gorgeous grunge for the background and one of those little wooden leaves, I have 2 packets of these, they are so cute yet this is the first one I have used.
Given all the problems I had just think how hard it would have been  without the new Stampin'Up foam adhesive strip.

What I used:-
Vintage Leaves stamp set - here
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set link
Sahara Sand Card - here
Watermelon Wonder Card - here
Very Vanilla Card - here
Crumb Cake Ink - here
Foam Adhesive Strip - here



No comments:

Post a Comment